I just had a dream where my ex girlfriend died?

So last night I had a dream about my ex girlfriend that died, in my dream we were having a conversation and we were laughing and having a good time. Next thing She tells me that she's dying and goes to lay in the bed and just collapses. My parents arrive only for me to go straight to them saying that my ex has died and is lying in the bed but with a devastated voice. After that I woke up and it's been on my mind ever since and I'm usually the type that forgets his dreams most of the time. I don't really know what this means but it hit me hard because this is someone that I still love and care for deeply.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• It means that you still think about her, most of the time we dream about what bothers/influences us during the day.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I do think about her a lot because I really love her. I know there is probably little chance of us getting back together and because I love her and my life hasn't been the same since we broke up.

• I hope you get together and wish you luck but if she is already telling you she misses you, maybe you should ask her out and talk things through.

• I do hope so honestly, I still love her and who knows maybe she misses me too. I have been wanting to do so but I don't know if she'll be Ok with it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dream interpretation time ~

I think what your dream is telling you is that you and your ex whatever you have, friendship or whatever is going to die off and communication with each other will cease. You telling your friend what happen suggests that in the long distant future, looking back you'll be telling your friend (s) how you don't talk as much anymore (ex girlfriend dying).

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Well we do keep in contact but we don't talk as often as I want us to. Recently I would get a message from her at least once a week but I haven't kept in contact with her.