How to move on from the shame of being the crazy ex girlfriend?

after finding out my boyfriend of two years had cheated on me and kept it a secret for a month, then being dumped, and finding out he had sex with another girl a week later, all while he was telling me he still loved me, I was crushed. I didn't know how to react and I didn't handle things well. I called and texted him all the time, crossed his face off in a picture at his graduation party and created fake profiles to follow him on social media. now I feel embarrassed and ashamed about this. how can i move on from this?

45

Most Helpful Guy

• Let the one without sin cast the first stone. I'll admit I've done my share of stupid things in the past and for far less than a cheating girlfriend. Do your best to get yourself together and start doing everything as right as possible. Some people may remember you for what you did but after a while, that will fade away as you move on to more mature actions.

Sure, you were treated hateful by a guy. You won't be the first girl to act out like that when a guy has been unfaithful to them. You'll feel better in time and find a guy that honors you with his actions.

Most Helpful Girl

• Meh, sometimes we do this in the heat in the moment and heartbreak can make you do crazy things. All you can do is stop these things and move on and learn from your mistakes. There is no undoing it and if you try you can come across as even more crazy. After some time you will forget about all of it and never have to see him again anyways so who cares?