Ex asked me if I'm sleeping with the people I date. Should I be offended?

So I'm offended right now. My ex and I was casually talking and we started talking about dating. He asked me how many dates have I been on. I told him and he asked me if I'd had sex with the guys after the date. It kind of pissed me off because I'm not sure why he would even ask me that. Is this even something to be offended by?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• why are you talking with your ex...

are you the type that believes in staying in touch with your ex is the key to move on from your past relationship?

seriously...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• If he were hoping to some day reconcile it could weigh into his decision

1|0
    0|0
    • He's not, he's just being a dick head as usual.

• Lol then it can only be to use against you down the road

• Yes, of course you will be offended, he is not supposed to be asking you such questions and now that he is your ex why does he care? why should he be so curious now?

It's never a good idea to keep your communication with your ex. You should cease all contacts with him he is your ex now.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is why, when you break up, you totally cease communications. How are you getting any benefit from keeping the corpse in the living room instead of burying it?

0|0
    0|0
  • It's because a part of him still cares.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah. Not overly offended, but just tell him it isn't his business and end that conversation.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's butting in to be annoying I think.

1|0
    0|0
  • No there's really nothing offensive about it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes