Ex asked me if I'm sleeping with the people I date. Should I be offended?

So I'm offended right now. My ex and I was casually talking and we started talking about dating. He asked me how many dates have I been on. I told him and he asked me if I'd had sex with the guys after the date. It kind of pissed me off because I'm not sure why he would even ask me that. Is this even something to be offended by?

35

Most Helpful Guy

• why are you talking with your ex...

are you the type that believes in staying in touch with your ex is the key to move on from your past relationship?

seriously...