Ex hangs out with me then ignores me?

Recently by ex and I started talking again. He asked to hang out. We did and we had a great time - then he had texted me after telling me that he likes hanging out and that we should do it again. Then he asked to go on a 'date'. So we did. Then I texted him saying that it was a nice date and that I liked spending time with him (I thought that maybe I shouldn't have said that). He never replied. So I felt like I had said something wrong and had made things awkward. I asked if we were still hanging out this weekend and then he said he's busy so he'll see. Then I told him that I had only meant 'date' jokingly (I wish that I didn't say that) He ended up not getting back to me the entire weekend. Am I overthinking? Did I blow things off? He's the one that had mentioned the date in the first place. I honestly don't know what I did wrong to cause him to ignore me. Basically I just feel stupid :-(

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Perhaps he just wanted to hang out to catch up. He's' not interested in seeing you again.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• You are overthinking a little. It seems like he was interested in you and took you out on a date, and nothing at all is wrong with that text, it is a pretty standard text, do not regret that especially if that is how you felt. I unfortunately think what happened is he found out he is not that interested in you after the date, it is not for any specific reason or anything so don't overthink it, but maybe he realized he felt no chemistry. Do not feel stupid!!! You did nothing, it is not personal, he just wasn't feeling it! I was recently ghosted on and it took me a little time and a lot of good friends to make me realize that it is not that personal when this happens. You will meet someone one day that feels the same way.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes