Why would he tell me this 😢?

My ex has been texting me frequently, and we are friends but why would he tell me about his date. He told me he went on a double date to help a friend. He said they all had dinner and a movie, then went back to his friends for drinks. The woman wanted him to go into the room with her, he said she was in her bra and panties and said she just wanted sex he said he told her no, then left. He said they went out for coffee the next day she apologized and they talked and he said they have a lot in common. I told him that that is why I didn't want to be friends because it makes me feel too uncomfortable hearing about his dates and that I don't want to get hurt. He quickly texts me that it wasn't a date just a misunderstanding, and that he wasn't looking for anything more. He broke up with me over a year ago and from the beginning I never wanted to be friends because I knew it would hurt if he dates and tells me about it.

why would he go into detail about his date?

Most Helpful Guy

• well it sounds like 1 of 2 things
    1. he truly sees you as a friend and was just relating his experience to his "friend"

or
    2. (and i think it's this) he's trying to sort of make you jealous and show you how desirable he is to women.

Most Helpful Girl

• He could really just see you as a friend now. If you broke up over a year ago and you are still upset about this I think being friends is not allowing you to move on and maybe you need some distance from him for a little while. Also, it seems like he is being honest and he didn't really see it as a date. He seems like a good guy that cares about your feelings. And he sounds very honest and that it was really not a date in his opinion. But still, if it still bothers you then maybe you should not talk to him as much.

• I agree I think I shouldn't talk to him for a while, because he's never given me any time to get over the break up. It's been over a year and he's kept in contact with me the entire time. Thank you very much for taking the time to help me with my question 😊

What Guys Said 2

• It seems that he's trying to make you feel jealous to let you think that he's a unique... but he's not.
    I see no reason to stay friends. ignore him, cuz you don't need to carry more weight on your back.

Good luck...

• He probably went into detail about his date because now that you are broken up, he just sees you as a close friend instead of a girlfriend

What Girls Said 0