We broke up today, how to get your ex back?

Help please :( I'm really upset at the moment. My boyfriend was at my house and all was well, we did lots of stuff together, had sex etc. But I felt something weird going on because the last two times we slept he would face the other way. This morning he broke up with me and said we can't be friends because I am still in love with him. He said the reason was he couldn't be a good Christian if he was always tempted into having sex.
I just messaged him to say if we could just be friends and I'm not in love with him anymore. Advice please? I really need help :(

34

Most Helpful Guy

• Your best bet is to leave him alone right now. Talk to other guys and live your life. If he's convinced that being with you make it difficult for him to follow his faith, then you should respect that. Because even if you guys just "hungout" as friends he would be wanting to fuck you and picturing it. Just making him feel more guilty. You have to understand that he's doing this for himself, because of what he wants. Not because of you.

You need space right now so that you don't feel so desperate without him

Most Helpful Girl

• I can imagine how you feel. My boyfriend is religious too. He was weird about sex before marriage... luckily he got over it! Just know that your ex's religion seems more important to him than you. Ask yourself; Do you want to deal with that? Did you two talk about each other's values before it got serious? Just ask him why his values are so strong/ what are they? What are your values? Now... if you two had sex, and his religion made him feel guilty... it's not your fault. He should have made his religion clear... Relax and take a nice bath and drink some tea. <3 please... don't feel bad! <3 hugs to you!!

• I'm Catholic too and we discussed it before, that we will go to confession for our sins like sex before marriage. I don't know if this is the real reason but I know he's not cheating cuz he messages his friends in front of me etc pls help

• Sorry if I offended you, and that's good at least. Does he not trust himself around you? Ask him if you guys get back together and; 1. Don't sleep together, 2. Stop at kissing/2nd base, 3. Hang out in public places... IF this will stop the sexual/horny feelings? Just tell him you can be strong! You love him and trust yourself/will stop him if it gets out of hand. Ask him why else he wouldn't want to be with you?