**I give points! What's he thinking?

Chelsea241
Ex Boyfriend left me 2 months ago. For the last few weeks I've been in no contact till day. We bought a PS4 together but I never use it and it's not working. I asked if he wants it. He replied "why don't you want it lol" I told him "I don't use it and I think it might be broke but I don't know... I don't know how to work it." He replied "lol same ol Chelsea" then I said "same ol super fricken awesome Chelsea!" Then he replied "lol same thing" I replied ":)" and he replied "lol" then I asked what he was doing. He replied "chilling why" I then said "wanted to see if you wanted to come over" then I realized maybe it's too soon so I texted back right away "actually never mind, not tonight" he then replied "alright a different day"

Prior to this. He left me. We were living together for 2 years. He said "I love you" and I went to work... came home to an empty apartment. He only told me "Chelsea you deserve better". I was blowing him up at first, miserable. He told me he still missed me but then I decided to go into no contact. And I have since then. We're still facebook friends and he sees all my updates with my friends. I've made it seem like I've moved on.

Do you think he misses me? Or is he stringing me along..
I miss him 😔💔
**I give points! What's he thinking?
7
2