**I give points! What's he thinking?

Ex Boyfriend left me 2 months ago. For the last few weeks I've been in no contact till day. We bought a PS4 together but I never use it and it's not working. I asked if he wants it. He replied "why don't you want it lol" I told him "I don't use it and I think it might be broke but I don't know... I don't know how to work it." He replied "lol same ol Chelsea" then I said "same ol super fricken awesome Chelsea!" Then he replied "lol same thing" I replied ":)" and he replied "lol" then I asked what he was doing. He replied "chilling why" I then said "wanted to see if you wanted to come over" then I realized maybe it's too soon so I texted back right away "actually never mind, not tonight" he then replied "alright a different day"

Prior to this. He left me. We were living together for 2 years. He said "I love you" and I went to work... came home to an empty apartment. He only told me "Chelsea you deserve better". I was blowing him up at first, miserable. He told me he still missed me but then I decided to go into no contact. And I have since then. We're still facebook friends and he sees all my updates with my friends. I've made it seem like I've moved on.

Do you think he misses me? Or is he stringing me along..
I miss him 😔💔

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I love your fiesty confidence! You are probably one of those small, but confident, type A, go getter, quick thinking, emotional but upbeat, says what you think girls. That's good... it can also be hard on a softy guy, which is my guess what he is. he's a bit passive and easy going and laid back. My guesses.

Anyway, of course he misses you, or his dream of you, hopes of you, but doesn't mis the pain and didn't like the "relationship". You say miserable, he probably didn't enjoy the pain and reality of coming together ness. The greatest way to trash a relationship... statistically is live together! (maybe someone can proove me wrong, that is from memory).

If you wanted to give it another shot, which may be possible or at least it would help to extract some value from this, I'd say get together and talk and immediately go into counseling together or do it on your own. No more physical stuff, only talk, building relationship, talking about dreams and goals and beliefs and oh yes, your problems to the counselor. Working through your childhood junk. That is the source of a lot of your attraction and area of growth and problemos.

Fail to do that and forget it and your next relationship as well:)... It may be over anyway, e. g. the damage is done, I don't know for sure. Reality is, 2yrs together, your gonna miss each other and your gonna want each other when in proxmity. But relationships are hard (because we are all imperfectly loved and thus flawed). And those flaws attract. Add to that immaturity at your ages, male/female, and that you are opposite and thus the challenges.

"Saying" I Love you before he left may have been true, I'd say ilu to my prior girlfriend... but I didn't LIKE the relationship.

"You deserve better" is his way of saying I cannot handle you or this. He isn't mature. why would he be, who the heck trained him? Where did he get skills to date and love an imperfect female human being? How many classes/books did he read on relationships? ZERO!

P. S. my complete and utter disgust of texting is increasing. I so want to confiscate the phones of young people who keep trying to text in relational discussions and then share and ask questions of what they mean. Do you think it should be legal in the USA to smack or spank people below 30 years old who text their significant others and ask questions about them? If Trump gives an executive order on that I'm gonna be whacking some people!;) note sarcasm..

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm in somewhat of a similar situation to you except I'm a teenager I understand the pain :( it seems to me like he misses you and for whatever reason, he walked out and doesn't know how to explain it to you. I think you need to have a talk with him

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Well you clearly haven't moved on and maybe on facebook it looks like you moved on but those texts made it obvious to the most oblivious guys that you're still crazy about him.

You really need to try and move on. I know it sucks but you're just wasting yours and his time. He didn't even give you the courtesy to break up in person and he has some self esteem issues or that was just a cheap cop out answer he gave for why he broke up but either one is good enough to move on.

1|1
    0|0
  • I do know how you feel, my ex broke up with me 5 months ago
    and I still miss her, don't know about her too much.

Perhaps he still have something for you, but you need to find out and the only way is trought communication.
    To pass the distance between A ----- B you need connection?

1|0
    0|0
  • He might still like you, especially if he liked you before, but you could get strung along.

1|0
    0|0
  • Can't say exactly tbh
    But it sounds like he has moved on so I think you should do the same

1|0
    0|0
  • He is your ex... move on.. god you sound crazy for a guy thats not into you

0|0
    0|0
  • You deserve better why he didn't try to be that better? I think you have nice personality and according to your pic you look hot for me you deserve I would fight for you. Since he said he misses you then he is

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Why would u make it seem like youve moved on? Thats only you own attempt to hurt him. Which is no better in my opinion..

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes