What made him change from asking me out to dumping me the next day?

so I have been seeing and texting this guy for 3 months and 2 days ago he said he wanted me to think if I wanted to be his girlfriend but then yesterday he texted me to say we were different in everything and that we were not going to work out as a couple. Does he have someone else or did he not love me like he told me before? I am so confused I don't understand why overnight he changed?

Most Helpful Guy

• don't worry, you are really different and he's right. you know what you want, but he doesn't know what he wants. this difference means that the relationship won't work.
    forget his offer, cuz your heart is not a service to order.

spend more time with those who make you smile and less time with those who make you compelled to impress them.

Good luck...

Most Helpful Girl

• He just had doubt's. He probably mustered up a lot of courage to ask you out and wasn't focusing on the aftermath. And once he realized he had to face that, then he changed up. I wouldn't take it personal but I would move on. You just have to take these things in stride and keep on moving forward. Other fish in the sea.

What Guys Said 1

• Odds are, there's someone else and that you were just the girl on the hook. It's a douchey move, but yeah, it's better than starting something and then dumping you I suppose.

What Girls Said 1

• :l I don't know about this seems like a douche