Do you think it's wrong to talk to someone else behind your boyfriend/girlfriend's back and not tell them about it?

has been talking to this guy behind my back for the last week or so and sending him picture's of herself (not nude, I know for a fact) She was taking a shower and she got a text from him so I looked and had no idea what was happening so I looked in her phone and found about 100 texts to him along with picture's. she said she likes him because he reminds her of how I used to be.she says that I'm just being a jealous douche bag.

So my questions...

Do you think I'm being a jealous douche bag?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Firstly, its fine to talk to other people while ur with ur bf/gf, but when they start hiding it you have to start asking yourself why. Its wrong if its in an intentionally flirty way that could really hurt your partners feelings.

If the texts she was sending were like that, I think your justified in being annoyed, and you should ask her why she was sending them. They could, however, just be on a friend to friend basis, in which case you don't really have a right to be mad.

Finally, the fact that she called you a jealous douchebag sets off alarm bells. Why would you call someone you really like something like that? That shows a complete lack of respect for you, which you definitely don't want from your partner.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 0