Omg what should I do im so hurt right now?

Okay so me and my boyfriend been dating for a while now, so we are both comfortable with not having locks on our phones. (Both have trust issues) so anyways i was looking at the pictures he has on his phone cause there was one of my dog I really wanted. As i was looking threw it I found a picture of some girls CHEST. I was absolutly heart broken and Im still upset about it.. What should I do?:( here's the picture I sent it to my friend to get their opinion and they are telling me to just leave hi, cause he's showing unfaithfulness? Pleass help.. :'(Omg what should I do im so hurt right now?

46

Most Helpful Guy

• He could of just sexted someone and didn't actually do anything physical but that is still emotionally cheating in a way. My girlfriend lied about a guy travelling with her today and about his age, she probably sucked his dick wouldn't doubt it

• Ugh I know like he shouldve have did that like if you're in a relationship you shouldn't be doing any of that. Like
      I thought i was over reacting but i guess i have every right to be upset. Maybe ill het pictures of half naked men on mine. Since he's so insecure about his "size" ugh just shocked he did that

Most Helpful Girl

• 1 those are some nice tits
    2 have a talk with him and ask him what is going on.
    3 if he can't give you a good answer dump him

• Yeah he doesn't know i found the picture I just left his house saying im not feeling well then bawled in my car

• Okay I will talk to him tommorow morning or on lunch time. Just scared ill cry cause im overly sensitive just can't believe he betrayed my trust.

• Ok get yourself together and go brave.