Omg what should I do im so hurt right now?

Okay so me and my boyfriend been dating for a while now, so we are both comfortable with not having locks on our phones. (Both have trust issues) so anyways i was looking at the pictures he has on his phone cause there was one of my dog I really wanted. As i was looking threw it I found a picture of some girls CHEST. I was absolutly heart broken and Im still upset about it.. What should I do?:( here's the picture I sent it to my friend to get their opinion and they are telling me to just leave hi, cause he's showing unfaithfulness? Pleass help.. :'(Omg what should I do im so hurt right now?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He could of just sexted someone and didn't actually do anything physical but that is still emotionally cheating in a way. My girlfriend lied about a guy travelling with her today and about his age, she probably sucked his dick wouldn't doubt it

0|0
    0|0
    • Ugh I know like he shouldve have did that like if you're in a relationship you shouldn't be doing any of that. Like
      I thought i was over reacting but i guess i have every right to be upset. Maybe ill het pictures of half naked men on mine. Since he's so insecure about his "size" ugh just shocked he did that

Most Helpful Girl

• 1 those are some nice tits
    2 have a talk with him and ask him what is going on.
    3 if he can't give you a good answer dump him

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah he doesn't know i found the picture I just left his house saying im not feeling well then bawled in my car

• Show All
    • Okay I will talk to him tommorow morning or on lunch time. Just scared ill cry cause im overly sensitive just can't believe he betrayed my trust.

• Ok get yourself together and go brave.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Yes, of course you will be hurt and annoyed with his behavior and it's very disrespectful towards you and for the relationship as well. This is very inappropriate behavior on his part, it's not a good sign at all.

I am not saying he is cheating now, but he might have an intention to cheat , so just be alert, be careful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, those are quite the pair of knockers...

He's with you not her and this is probably old.

0|0
    0|0
    • Nope it was froma few days ago. So he's probably been sexting

• Hmm well thats fucked up...

• well, now he knows you're on this site :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn! Who ever that is she's hot as hell! Sorry but she is. So you both have trust issues correct?

0|0
    0|0
    • How can she be hot? We both dont know what she looks like? How her personality is, what he backround is?

• Personality wise I don't care. A man knows in a second whether he wants to bang a girl or not. I never said I wanted to marry her.

• When did he got the pic, before he was dating you or while?

0|0
    0|0
    • Nope its recent from 4 days ago

• Talk to him about it

• WhT should I say:(

What Girls Said 3

• Have a real talk with him. Tell him how it makes you feel. Ask him why. Sort of tell him the " 'FYI' if your reason for this isn't good, we are breaking up". But if you really love him and he really loves you... i mean we all make mistakes.

0|0
    0|0
  • first of all how long is a while. second of all do you even know where it came from?

0|0
    0|0
  • Talk to him about it.

0|0
    0|0
    • Am I over reacting?:/

• no, its a valid concern to wonder why your boyfriend has topless pics of girls.

Recommended myTakes