Why doesn't he talk to me as much?

Okay so, before me and my boyfriend started dating, we used to talk a lot but now that we are dating, we either don't talk that much or we don't talk at all. Its been a couple of days since I've talked to him. His cousin says he's confused because, according to her, I'm his first girlfriend. I'm not really sure what I should do.

03

Most Helpful Guy

• He either needs his space or he's losing interest.

My ex girlfriend started acting like this before she broke up with me.

goodluck

What Guys Said 2

• He sounds kind of like me. There's not much pressure in the pre-relationship stage. It's pretty much swing and hit or swing and miss. But, after the relationship begins, there's a lot more pressure since he's got something to lose. You don't want to move too fast, or too slow. So when you're trying to decide you are in a stalemate of non-talking. Personally, I wouldn't mind if my girlfriend made the first moves.

But, this is only one perspective. It all depends on what kind of guy he is.

• I have felt that way before too when I went out with a girl. Its nothing unnatural. But is it something you have brought to his attention?

What Girls Said 0