My boyfriend is so stingy. Should I break up with hin? Because this is what I did?

Najwa
My boyfriend is so stingy with me. For everytime we go out on a date I pay the bill and he is like oh! Next time I invite you and me who will pay.
And when he asks me out the next time me who pay as usual even though he has money he said no I am broke.
Last time we went out. Him who paid and it was like he bought that meal for his little sist and bro. We ate nothing and he said oh I feel replete if you are also lets give this to a little boy. I said no lets have it for our selves plus we ate nothing yet. He said: okey take it with you home if you want. I refused and he put it in his bag and said owh my little sist we will be so glad because I brought her this.
He made me so angry it is the first time he pays for me something and it wasn't for me but for his beloved siblings. Then I immediately took a taxi and left without explaining to him a single reason. I sent him break up on a message and when he tried to talk to me face to face I repeated it Break Up with yelling. And he thought I am in that bad mood because of my period and he is still pleasing me to back to him.
4
0