Marrying someone who?

Got divorced from cheating.
They still keep in contact with their past girlfriends.
What is the likelihood they will cheat in a second marriage?
  • Highly likely
  • Low chance

51

Most Helpful Guy

• Chance are very high that they will cheat in their second marriage also

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• People CAN change. It's completely possible. But it's also pretty rare. Someone might cheat once, regret it, learn their lesson, and never ever do it again. But the majority of the time, someone who cheats has issues that will lead them to cheat again. So I would suggest being incredibly wary. Unless they've made it very obvious that they seriously regret their decision to cheat, feel like it completely ruined their life, and absolutely never ever want to do it again, I wouldn't trust it. Someone who still talks to their exes isn't making a very strong case for themselves.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE