My boyfriend and I fight everyday, need ergent help to save the relationship?

me and my boyfriend have been going out for a year and 2 months now and we argue constantly it results in a big break out every like 3 days and I will be crying I just can't hold it in. he says he loves me and he does do stuff nice for me and we do have a laugh but he is starting to be unconciderate and just seems like he cares less. everytime he promises me he's going to try to change but I never even see him put in any effort at all. most stuff that he does is wrong or unconciderate I bring it up otherwise I will hold a grudge I just want to talk but nothing is seeming to work, I love him so much and I don't know if it's the right thing to break up I don't know if I can

05

Most Helpful Guy

• This is not immediately a "deal breaker"... You need to get to the root of the issue, soon.

Fighting is a sign of Passion, albeit, poorly expressed. Trust me, if a man was not interested in you "at all" you would be that fence in the picture, that hasn't been mended for 50 years... left alone, no attention.

This is clearly not this man. Give YOURSELF the benefit of the doubt. You two may just need to take baby steps towards each other.

I have been married forever, trust me, I have had some Barn Burners. This sounds like one of them. Be a be Girl, and ask your guy to be a real Man. You might be surprised to learn (SOME) men will respond to this.