My boyfriend and I fight everyday, need ergent help to save the relationship?

me and my boyfriend have been going out for a year and 2 months now and we argue constantly it results in a big break out every like 3 days and I will be crying I just can't hold it in. he says he loves me and he does do stuff nice for me and we do have a laugh but he is starting to be unconciderate and just seems like he cares less. everytime he promises me he's going to try to change but I never even see him put in any effort at all. most stuff that he does is wrong or unconciderate I bring it up otherwise I will hold a grudge I just want to talk but nothing is seeming to work, I love him so much and I don't know if it's the right thing to break up I don't know if I can

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• This is not immediately a "deal breaker"... You need to get to the root of the issue, soon.

Fighting is a sign of Passion, albeit, poorly expressed. Trust me, if a man was not interested in you "at all" you would be that fence in the picture, that hasn't been mended for 50 years... left alone, no attention.

This is clearly not this man. Give YOURSELF the benefit of the doubt. You two may just need to take baby steps towards each other.

I have been married forever, trust me, I have had some Barn Burners. This sounds like one of them. Be a be Girl, and ask your guy to be a real Man. You might be surprised to learn (SOME) men will respond to this.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• You guys need space from eachother. Stop smothering eachother and chill out abit. It's so tense I can feel the torment. Tone it down abit. Chill out. Every couple needs their space/alone time. Talk to him about this. Sort something out. You can make this work. Also, have you thought about weather you have been considerate, and understanding to him?

0|0
    0|0
  • Fights, arguments happening constantly is not at all a good sight, it seems like both of you were less compatible to one another. This is not a good sign.

If these fights, arguments are happening at a regular basis, or everyday then you might as well consider breaking up with him, and why I say it is because you yourself mentioned that he promises something but never makes any effort to change, so then why be in this relationship and take stress and suffer in return?

You should seriously considering breaking up

0|0
    0|0
  • What is the source of the fighting. I can't give advice without knowing that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you really wanna have all these fights in the future?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes