How many chances?

Anonymous
My boyfriend and I have been together for about 3 years. I moved in with him out of state after he got a new job about a year into the relationship. About 8 months later, I found out that he had been on a dating site. He had been talking to other women off and on the whole time and even met up with someone in the time period before I relocated. I forgave him and several months later found that he was messaging someone else and had planned on meeting up with her. I threatened to move out and started that process. He begged me to stay and had us do counseling. Now I find he's doing the same thing. He's once again begging me to stay and talking about all the changes he'll make. I don't believe that he's cheated on me but I don't trust him anymore. I feel that he is sincere and loves me and I love him but I still feel like I should continue the process of moving out and ending the relationship.

He's asking what he can do to make things better and move forward. I love him with all my heart so I want to believe him but I still feel that I should let it go. How many chances does someone need to get it right?
How many chances?
2
2