I think my ex is obsessed with me?

THEALIster
Its been about 3 years or longer since they left me for assuming I was playing games. But we still cared about eachother. We even tried getting back together but oppurtunities just ket getting blocked. But now I see they named their dog after a favorite character of mine on the show friends... "Phoebe" a name you don't name a dog. I've told them countless times to move on, I don't want a relationship etc.. But they still think I'm lying about that. They tried hurting me emotionally plenty times rubbing it in my face about a job they got & how their new mate was the best sexual partner they ever had.. I don't know what to do.. I've been patient and tired letting them down so gently they barely touch the ground but now I'm thinking of saying "Why are you still here?"
Updates:
+1 y
Looking back, I remember them asking for my classes schedule paper,& we switched. I didn't care too much about theirs but I remember them walking around the hall when I couldn't find my class, & I think they where looking in my classroom for me. Another time they actually opened the door and came in, which I thought nothing of until now.
I think my ex is obsessed with me?
Add Opinion