My boyfriend cheated on me before?

ok so i have been with my boyfriend for almost 6 years now.. in the beginning of our years together he was really rude and mean to me! he would always be out with his boys and come to find out he was messing around! i was really hurt! one day he got into this really bad car accident and luckily nothing bad happened to him! i remember right after the crash we would always cry to me and tell me that he was sorry for everything he has done to hurt me and that he deserves everything bad i do to him! like ignore him, dump him etc! it completely broke my heart seeing him like that and showing me his feelings so i gave him another change! here's the deal! now all i do it think wrong about him! i hate knowing the fact that he had female friends because well duh he cheated so how do i know hes not dong it again! we always argue because i always question! he says all i do now it think wrong about him! i hate it and its really irritating because what if I'm over here thinking wrong and he really is being faithful! hes always telling me that he loves me and hes not doing shit anymore but I'm still always talking shit! i love him with all my heart. i was never one to care! once you cheat your out but for him i did everything i even changed my party days! i think I'm just over reacting! what do you think?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds to me like you need to find a way to trust him again. You obviously care deeply for him and it sounds like he has grown up and became a better person. You are the one that will have to make the changes. Learn to trust him and forgive and forget the past. 6 years is a long time to just throw away if you truly care about each other. But communication and trust is going to be the key to rebuilding.

What Guys Said 2

• Why did you take him back if you are going to ruin it by never trusting him again? You either need to let him go or start placing more trust in him. If you believe the worst in people for long enough you might just make it come true.

• You can't have a relationship without trust and it sounds like there's no trust left. If I were you I would probably end the relationship.

What Girls Said 0