How likely is it for my ex to come back?

Hello, we built a solid, amazing friendship while in a relationship, we've travelled together, are completely at ease with each other, have loads fun and hardly argue. He broke up with me 2 days ago at his house. We are both Christians and he said it was ungodly having a sexual relationship. This has happened before but I kept sending him positive messages and we got back together. This time I suggested just being friends because I didn't want to lose a great friendship. We were best friends as well as lovers after all. Other than that issue we were so happy together, and I feel that sex shouldn't ruin a relationship. I said I'm happy to not go there.
It's been 1.5 days, and he hasn't spoken. I'm doing no contact instead of pestering him.
We ended on good terms and were polite and I was grateful for what he had done.
Chances of him coming back?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Ungodly to have sex but he fucks you anyway. He's a proven hypocrite. Being friends isn't going to be possible. Get over it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• He had sex with you then says its ungodly?

Such a stud this guy.

I think your better off, you sound like a sweet girl, dont let this loser hurt you. Move on

0|0
    0|0
  • If that's ungodly, then I would say he doesn't know anything about god.

0|0
    0|0
  • Chances are very slim, less than 10%.

0|0
    0|0
  • 12.8%

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks, did u read my post? Cuz some would have more or less chance. Didn't know love was defined by statistics. If so every relationship would be the same right

• I did read your post. Also, you asked for the odds and the odds are poor at 12.8% based on a number of factors. Not all relationships have a likelihood to fail though differentiating them.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes