Just broke up and still kind of in shock, what should I do?

corbmonster
Me and this girl have been dating for 3 weeks. Serious dating. We lived together pretty much. And she just broke up with me because she felt like she had not gotten time to heal from her previous relationship. They Dated for 1.5 years. We started talking when they were still together. I didn't think she had a boyfriend. She didn't act like a person that was in love. And a mutual friend told me she did, I figured they had either broken up and not told anyone, or they were already mentally checked out but hadn't officially broken up. Turns out the latter was true. They broke up, and we stated dating half a week later. Today during the break up we talked and cried for 3 + hours. She kept telling me how awesome I was, and how kind, and gentle I was and that those were qualities she had just given up on men for. And she told me how happy I made her, but when I was away, she would get sad about the previous relation ship. Not that she had broken up, she feels it was the right decision. I don't know guys... I'm still in shock. I graduate college in 2 days, my apartment lease is up in 2 months. I was going to stick around a semester for her to graduate and we were going to the med center in Houston for work. I just feel overwhelmed with everything. She was seriously looking like she was going to be the one. I've never felt so comfortable with anyone. And I've had several gf's. And I'm divorced (I'm 36). So, I have perspective. She was looking like she could've been the one. It just felt like we were perfect for each other. Should I wait? Should I move on? A university accepted me for a Med Tech program but it's the other side of Texas. I was going to decline them. Because I was dating her, and I've had the WORST experiences with long distance relationships. I know I'm just rambling and all over the place. Please have pity on a mourning soul.
+1 y
She called last night, ~4 hours later. She was crying, and felt really bad. I came over, and we talked. It was so late and we were both tired; we didn't come to a conclusion except that we both really like each other. She didn't want me to drive, so I slept on her couch. We are going to talk again later today. I think we are both torn between wants and needs. We both want to be with each other. And we both know she needs time. And no one knows how long that will be, it's different for everyone.
4
2