Am I being annoying?

My ex broke up with me last week and I have been on no contact, and he didn't talk to me cos he's been busy, but yesterday I messaged him a lot but they were all positive ones and I also asked if we could remain platonic friends. Today he answered my call and said I should get on with my life FOR NOW. does for now mean he's still considering being friends? His tone was friendly when he spoke and he called me
stupid in an affectionate way when I was really happy telling him about opportunities that I received past break up.
What should I do now? Go no contact cuz or keep talking? And was I being annoying

28

Most Helpful Guy

• You were not being annoying; that is why his tone was friendly. If he is anything like me, he is still in the process of dealing with the breakup. This takes time. If you remain in contact with your ex during that time, you keep being reminded of your time together. That is why he wants you to go on with your life. I think it is best to follow his advice. Trying to keep talking whit him will start to be annoying sooner rather than later. The fact that he kept a friendly tone is a good sign about a possible friendship to come out of this, though.

• Hi, thank you very much for the comment and your encouragement. I am hopeful to stay platonic friends but I'll let him to the contacting and live my life :) God bless!! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• He doesn't want to stay friends and is trying to tell you that gently. I wouldn't contact him anymore. Leave it to him to message you if he changes his mind, and just work on moving on. A lot of people don't want to talk to their ex's after it's over.

• Thanks for the comment, yeah I'll leave him alone and let him decide whether he wants to be friends. Meanwhile I'll just keep living my life.
      thanks again! God bless :)

• Sounds like a good idea. All the best!