Any suggestions?

any mothers on here that had to go through a break up with their child's father? I know life will be ok one day but right now I can't breathe. My hardest part of the day is the time between sunset and shut eye. My son needs a happy mother. Any suggestions on how to speed up the healing process?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Not a mother but I would like to help!
    So you're devastated because of the break up? Is that the only reason? Is there any chance to work things out between you two? How doe he feel about you? About his son? And how old is your son? Just wondering if he's in an age where he understand what you're going through! You need to be strong for your son and for yourself before everyone!

0|0
    0|0
  • I want you to know that i can only try to understand how you feel. There is nothing that can take the pain away. but eventually you will find a way to live with it. there will be nightmares. and every day when you wake up, it will be the first thing you think about. Until one day, it will be the second thing.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Okayant so I'm obviously not a mother but my parents went through this and so I think I can give you some information. My mother was pretty upset after they broke it off. My mother told me all about it since she wanted me to know exactly what happened. I was small, and she knew she had to be there for me and my siblings. What she did was join a club for women who do yoga. She took this passion and simply did it every day. She was happy while she did it, and she found it relaxed her enough to take care of us each day. So my biggest piece of advice would be to find something you're passionate about and stick with it. It will make you happier overall.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes