Am I right to be mad at my ex?

Anonymous
My ex broke up with me 2 weeks ago... I was a very good girlfriend, loyal, caring and supportive. Loved him very much.
He broke up with me via text, didn't want to talk to me because he said it was worse. Now I'm thinking about the things he did to me and I ignored when we were together.
This guy didn't contact me to know how I was, he was very cold and revealed lack of empathy.
When we dated he created a fake profile to test me, he was always accusing of stuff that I didn't do, he was always praising everybody else. He was an insecure person and he tried to make me feel secure. He is a drug addict in recovery, he has no money and lives with his mommy. I always try to help him but all of this makes me upset.
He has nothing to offer and it seems like he is a big prize because he completely ignored like I was nothing. Am I right to feel like this or do you think I'm overreacting? How would you feel?
Thanks
+1 y
insecure*
Am I right to be mad at my ex?
2
1