When can you tell if an off and on again romantic relationship is over for good?

Anonymous
We agreed to a mutual split, then got back togeather 9 days later. This was a little more than two weeks ago and she dumps me saying I looked angry with her, which I was because I messaged her like 30 times about our relationship the night before and she never responded to any of them but told me where she was and sounded like she wanted to talk so I went there and she dumps me inside the grocery store while she's volunteering. She was mad I wouldn't drop my plans with my cousin to volunteer with her, my cousin and I were gonna drink and chat. We dated since November and have been official since like Christmas. She's my first girlfriend i dont know what to think of all this?
When she ghosts you for 2 days
When she blocks you on facebook
Other
Vote C
When she doesn't text?
Vote D
Sounded like she cared about me but left why?
Vote E
GirlGuy
+1 y
Help me out here please folks. Just gave in and messaged here after having a smoke
+1 y
I felt like things were close to perfect then over a couple seemingly little things it's all over. She went from I'm packing a bag to come tomorrow and stay to the two days later I get dumped. My head is swirling
1
0