Ex cock-blocking me?

Anonymous
So my ex and I broke up about 10 months ago now, we stayed friends but did have a few months apart before we became friends again. About 3 weeks ago we slept together, went on a few dates and were really considering getting back together but decided not enough had changed to try the relationship again so we came to the decision to just stay friends and keep it how it was. Obviously we have feelings for eachother and we have told eachother that but they just aren't strong enough to act on them I guess alongside the changes that haven't been made.

So last night I went to a mates birthday at a bar my ex was there as he's good mates with this guy too. A guy that I went to school with was also there I haven't seen him in awhile I've never been interested in this guy and my ex didn't know that we were friends. On the way to the bar in the taxi apparently my ex was saying to this guy I went to school with "my ex is going to be there tonight and then said what my name was" my guy friend was like oh yeah I know her sort of thing... I feel like there's been a few incidents where he's said something similar to that to people that we don't really know that well and sometimes to people he just meets. I know for 100% certainity that this isn't the first time he has done it and its not just something that has been happening recently however it had been awhile since he did it last.

My question is why do you think he does this? is he trying to cock-block me I don't understand (Im not the type to hook up with random guys anyway so if it doesn't make a difference to me really) I have noticed that it has always been guys that he mentions it to. I know he has no problem hanging out with me I mean we hang out in group situatons all the time because we have mutual friends who we both see a lot so its not like its weird or anything, I just don't understand why he feels the need to make it clear to everyone that im his ex...

All opinions much appreciated- thank you in advance.
+1 y
If you are going to comment on a friendship with an ex being a bad idea do not waste your time. I would also like to add that our 'friendship' is more like acquaintances.
Ex cock-blocking me?
1
4