How to break up with her?

my girlfriend told me that she has 3 bfs with whom she slept. And she had a one night stand once.
This grossed me out because I reallt wanted to date and marry a moral girl not a slut

• tell her you want to break up
    Vote A
  • stop calling her or answering her calls
    Vote B
  • other
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Just be straight forward and tell her.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• Okay, so she has previous dating experience which is normal. Unless you are dating a ten year old , it's expected that the person has no prior experience what so ever , making you a pedophile. Is that what you'd rather? I mean I'm not understanding how a adult woman having experience prior to you makes her a slut , especially with only three people.

3|1
    0|0
    • you you think any girl who is older than 10 is a non virgin?

• Show All
    • thats not a standard dumbass, that means if a woman gets divorced she is automatically a slut because she divorced a man she waited with

• @hazoplmeught first you are dumbass. Second a divorced woman is not a slut unless she has had sex with many men. Read the definition of slut

• Before you date someone, ask if they're a virgin. Good luck though as nowadays, people live life how they want to and women can sleep with whoever they want.

Tell her straight up that you're really judgmental of her past so you don't want to be with her any more. She'll probably be glad to be rid of you.

1|0
    0|0
    • I told her today on the phone that I don't want to date her anymore but she kept on convincing. I hung up the phone and she kept for calling untill I turned off my phone

• Show All
    • how should I tell her to fuck off?

• Do as I said. Tell her you want a virgin. She'll fuck off.

• Tell her what you feel. Dont make her start wondering where you went and not express what you are feeling. I had this happen to me before where my boyfriend just left without a trace and i didn't know what i did wrong. She isn't a mind reader. Speak to her about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow! If you did what she's done no one would bat an eyelid.

1|0
    0|0
  • She has three boyfriends on the go at the moment? Or she's had three boyfriends in her lifetime?
    I think you're being a bit harsh if its the latter

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think three boyfriends means she has no good morals or is a slut. Give her a chance, dude.

0|0
    0|0
  • you're a pig

0|0
    0|0
    • for not wanting a slut?

• If you think she's a slut then you must be a virgin or 18 and younger.

• Tell her you want to break up. She deserves more than a judgmental guy who's going to call her names.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Say to her your views about future wife. And try to her if she can make it better. I think she ll break up before you do

1|0
    0|0
  • wait 3 at once? if not then you're being a bit of a dick. You can't expect people to have no dating experience at your age, and it's not at all slutty to have slept with people in the past

0|0
    0|0
  • Where i live virgins outnumbers non virgins lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes