My date suddenly blocked me on facebook and don't answer my message, why?

So this guy and I have been hanging out about a year ago, we live far away from each other but everytime we could we would be together... We have some discussions about our "relationship", due to distance and some strange behaviour he had not answering my messages sometimes (always saying that he was busy once he is a musician), but we never gave up on each other... He texted me almost every day since we met until now and particularly more in these past weeks.. Every was totally fine, not even a fight happened and then totally out of the blues he blocked me on facebook and doesn't answer my messages... I am shocked and still try to figure out why was everything compleyely fine and then that happened suddenly.. What is your opinion? Thank you

31

Most Helpful Guy

• I think he finds someone close to him i mean someone who he seeing in real.
    Sorry he left you. i tried to connect with a woman who was cheated by my country man and she come to find him and found that he getting married here. But that didn't happen he escaped. I thought she is soft heart girl. But after i tried to message her she strongly kicked my ass. When i tried to make her feel good she don't want. So who is wrong here. Me or she. I am also looking for love. I didn't got yet. I miss.

Most Helpful Girl

• Most likely he found someone else that lives closer to him and is trying to get rid of you so he can continue with that if he person. This is pretty common with long distance. Sorry but you might be better off finding someone who lives closer to you too. Good luck!

• Thank you really

• No problem! Wishing you the best of luck! C:

• :* :) the same for u!