Why does this girl run back to her ex so many times?

I recently met this girl who said she would constantly go out and talk to other dudes then run back to her ex? She said her ex was the worst out of all of them and for some reason she still runs back. She was dating my friend who had everything. She even told me that the sex was great, he had his own career, car, place, and he treated her like a queen, but she just randomly broke up with him to go back to her ex. My question is why? If he has nothing and didn't treat her right? How come?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You. Can treat someone like a God or goddess and they could still go back to ex that treated them like dirt on there shoes. The reason being is because no matter how hard the new person tries. The old one has something they don't. History, and complete knowledge of who that person is and what it takes to lure them back, in some cases it's even both of the people they like to break up go do their thing and come back. So that what they do when their gone doesn't affect the relationship they had.
    Lastly there's a connecrion. As toxic as another person can be. As messed up and troubled. Or even abusive. If at one point you had an unbreakable connection. That will always be a temptation to go back to. It's like an addiction.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Its funny whenna girl that im dating tells me she is "really" good friends with her ex. Im like ok bye

Why keep a "friendship" with the person that hurt you so much

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• He's a void filler.

If a man or woman is a completely horrible romantic experience and they rob all that's joyful in your heart yet you keep going back, then it's probably because their presence, no matter how shitty, fills a void and you don't know what to do with that void when they're not there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Comforter, she's probably not use to being treated right.

0|0
    0|0
  • As cheesy as this is, 'we accept the love we think we deserve.'

0|0
    0|0
  • He's her safe place

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes