Why does this girl run back to her ex so many times?

I recently met this girl who said she would constantly go out and talk to other dudes then run back to her ex? She said her ex was the worst out of all of them and for some reason she still runs back. She was dating my friend who had everything. She even told me that the sex was great, he had his own career, car, place, and he treated her like a queen, but she just randomly broke up with him to go back to her ex. My question is why? If he has nothing and didn't treat her right? How come?

51

Most Helpful Girl

• You. Can treat someone like a God or goddess and they could still go back to ex that treated them like dirt on there shoes. The reason being is because no matter how hard the new person tries. The old one has something they don't. History, and complete knowledge of who that person is and what it takes to lure them back, in some cases it's even both of the people they like to break up go do their thing and come back. So that what they do when their gone doesn't affect the relationship they had.
    Lastly there's a connecrion. As toxic as another person can be. As messed up and troubled. Or even abusive. If at one point you had an unbreakable connection. That will always be a temptation to go back to. It's like an addiction.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Its funny whenna girl that im dating tells me she is "really" good friends with her ex. Im like ok bye

Why keep a "friendship" with the person that hurt you so much

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE