Men help... relationship question?

Anonymous
I met my ex online when he was bummin it. I used to drive two hours to see him weekly, paid for hotel, and began pushing him to get a job. In the beginning he was bragging how he told his mom about me. I met friends and stuff but he began arguing over stupid stuff, acting childish, not talking for days then messaging me again. Weve been on and off for two years. He left me in January, stalked me under a different account and messaged me like he was some other guy then revealed himself. He asked if I was free one day so we could go out I said yeah and then he got called into work. The next day he had off I asked if he was off he said yeah but he's catching up on "beauty rest". I said is that what u call it now? And blocked him. Eventually I felt sad and unblocked him and he blocked me. Childish af I know but is he coming back? He always breaks up and comes back or blocks and comes back but this time it's different. I've needed him emotionally when I was losing my mom and he fought with me told me to grow up and stfu and stop crying. I left him and he came back 3 months later crying in the best girlfriend he ever had and he doesn't handle those situations well. This guy is nuts in my opinion. When I've accused him of cheating once he broke down in tears saying "I'm doing everything to leave my moms house and get a car again but I spend my mom buying u a bracelet or paying hotels and dinner to be with u and u think I'm cheating?" Well umm hello when u u friend me over some argument and add ur ex and like her pics when u supposedly hate the bitch I have a right to question

so I know he's pissed at what I said which is why I'm blocked now. My question is do u think he's coming back again? How do I make him mine again since I know 99% he's stalking my profile. Again.
Yes he will most likely come back
He sounds like a douche, dump his ass
Too childish for me to bother answering
Vote C
GirlGuy
+1 y
I woke up to two emails this morning from him asking why I blocked him and the second say we need to ummm "meet" again. I'm not in the mood for these games. I unblocked him and then he blocked me and now he wants to play dumb? I think either I'm not gunna reply or just say I'm done and tell him to fuck off.
Men help... relationship question?
3
1