What is he trying to do?

Random_chick_2384
Let's call the boy "Bob"
So me and bob were dating for almost 2 months. The week before we broke up we got into 4 fights. He was being rude or didn't respond so I was like wtf is your deal? That Sunday we broke up because he said something about not caring and I was like so you don't care about me? And he lied at first but I questioned him so much about it he started saying I don't know and that breaking up was the hardest decision he ever made. He said he missed his friends and freedom and he was worried about cheating. A few days later his friend snaps me a selfie with a funny caption. I respond with that's cute. Then he send a picture of all his friends he is with and bob is in the background flipping the camera off. Te next day I have a bonfire with my friends and I post lots of snapchat stories of it me and all my friends ( guys included ) the next day bob posts on his snapchat story of a group of girls at 2 am saying that are trying to look cute. Then he post another one of him and a girl. A few days after he post another one with that girl. That girl ( let's call her Amy). He continues to post pics with Amy and then Amy follows me on insta. I decided to try and cut contact because it was making me sad so I stopped viewing any of his stuff and continued to view his friends stuff. His friends begin to post more stories with Bob in them. Usually shirtless. Then he stops posting pics with Amy on snapchat and posted a pic on insta 5 days ago. The pic was old bc it was one taken 2 weeks before when they all were hanging out. I check her insta bc he tagged her in it. She had it hid from her profile and she didn't comment anything back to his photo. Lately he has been posting a lot of random and stupid crap on his snapchat story

I will continue the rest of the story in a update. I don't have enough room here.
+1 y
I was at a event in my town and I was hanging out with this guy ( not postin anything anywhere ) and all his friends. We hungout intill 3 that night. While we were at the event I met some of bob's friends there and later that night a different friend snapped me while I was on my date to come hangout at 2 am. His friend saw from the snaps I sent back I was with a guy. The next day Bob liked my best friends pictures on insta ( including the ones with me). I went to another event later that night
+1 y
a different friend snapped me while I was on my date to come hangout at 2 am. His friend saw from the snaps I sent back I was with a guy. The next day Bob liked my best friends pictures on insta includong ones with me. I went to another event later that night and all his friends showed up but they didn't see me. Today he snapped my best friend and asked her a question and she never sent back. Bob's friend kept posting snapchats of him throughout the day today. I noticed Bob has dropped weight
What is he trying to do?
6
7