I'm mad because my ex liked this Instagram pic. Would you be mad too?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys aren't as complex as women seem to think we are, he just saw a funny picture and he liked it, he wasn't thinking "this is what I think of my girlfriend and I'm going to like this pic so she sees it and feels bad about her self like she should hahahah"

1|0
    0|0
    • XD yeah

• im wondering if he is already buying condoms to be with someone... we broke up 2 weeks ago

Most Helpful Girl

• You shouldn't be mad if I seen that I would click like also. Also he is your ex it has nothing to do with you what he does anymore, even if he was your boyfriend I dont see how you could be mad at him for liking this picture, the picture is in no way directed at you maybe if it had something bad to do with ex's you could be offended. I think you just need to move on and stop worrying about things he is doing and saying on social media it will just make you obsess even more, maybe if you can't remove him as a friend, just hide his posts so you don't constantly see them.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• He is your ex, why the hell do you care... seriously

1|2
    0|0
    • im wondering if he is already buying condoms to be with someone... we broke up 2 weeks ago

• Show All
    • im not saying I want him back, I guess it kinda hurts if he is already with someone else.
      You never felt like that before?

• Yes i have.. for 1 maybe 2 days.

Then i say to myself, no girl is worth tears.

• It's a pretty decent joke and he's your ex so how is it any of your business what he's doing on instagram?

0|0
    0|0

• Hahahahaha 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I laughed so hard... There is nothing to be mad about it ! :-)
    Alfi the guy is your ex

0|0
    0|0

• Hmm I know how you feel... But he is now your ex..

And you are over thinking cause it's something that even I will give a line cause it's funny

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Could have been worse if he said yes I'll have 2 bags, I'm double bagging me and her!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd kick my own ass if I were ever to get upset by a "like" on social media.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a joke as old as condoms... If you're mad over that, you deserve to be dumped.

0|0
    0|0

• He's your ex. It's his life and he'll sleep with other people in his life. You are not the only vagina in the world.

• But why do you care?

3|1
    0|0
  • Yep.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good joke.
    Nothing to be mad about.

0|0
    0|0
  • no. and he is ur ex anyway

0|0
    0|0

• well... at least he is doing it safe? =P

• He is your ex so you are over reacting.

0|0
    0|0

• @Asker He could have also just thought the picture was funny

• nah its a joke

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not really.

0|0
    0|0
  • no it is funny xD

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• An Ex for a reason ;)

And I know my boyfriend might augh at this and also cringe /because/ it's inappropriate, immature, "guy" humor, but I doubt he'd click the Like button. If he laughed or I learned he liked it, I'd be momentarily pissed off, and then start wondering if I'm missing some red flags in his behavior lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Just by clicking like on some pic? Seriously... lol you doubt he would click the button.. we are guys. If you think your boy doesn't laugh at this shit.. your naive

• Show All
    • Lol by just clicking like on a pic.

• @carlitoswayy also, not all guys would click like just because they found it funny. That's why I doubted he would.
      Some guys, like my boyfriend, do their best not to publicly associate their accounts with material that might make them appear misogynist or hateful in their professional circle. He just wouldn't want to deal with that, he sends me links of such occurrences quite a bit and laughs his head off at how stupid some guys are. This one joke isn't a big deal, but still not sure.

• No not in the slightest, simply because I can see the funny side of this.

And in any case what's his life got to do with you anyway?

0|1
    0|0

• Am sure he probably is, and good luck to him.

Now it's time for you to move on, and for you to keep your nose out of his life.

• I wouldn't care what he liked if I'm not with him anymore but it's just a joke, rather funny actually.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, because he's my ex and because it's just a joke?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know you'd want to get yourself mad over an ex

0|0
    0|0
  • lol I wouldn't

It is a joke. thats it lol

and funny, at that!

0|0
    0|0
  • give me a break.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I would laugh. It's a joke.

0|0
    0|0
    • It seems that he is buying condoms to hsve sex with another girl

• Show All
    • for him you don't exist anymore so stop stalking him and move on... 2 weeks? ok you still love him but you can't get mad because he has someone else than you in his life because you are NOT in his life anymore

• Like @FrenchyRomain said, you have to move on. He's your ex. You can't be watching all of his things, make assumptions and overreact like you are. It'll take time but step one would be to not have him on your social media.

• No. I have a sense of humorX

0|1
    0|0
  • An ex? who cares really!

0|0
    0|0
  • No I think that's really funny

0|0
    0|0
  • no i wouldn't be, an ex is an ex

0|0
    0|0
  • No cos it's funny and he's your ex.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I almost laughed at that
    So no
    Chill out

0|0
    0|0
  • No, he's your ex. Stop stalking his social media.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes