I'm mad because my ex liked this Instagram pic. Would you be mad too?

1616

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys aren't as complex as women seem to think we are, he just saw a funny picture and he liked it, he wasn't thinking "this is what I think of my girlfriend and I'm going to like this pic so she sees it and feels bad about her self like she should hahahah"

• XD yeah

• im wondering if he is already buying condoms to be with someone... we broke up 2 weeks ago

Most Helpful Girl

• You shouldn't be mad if I seen that I would click like also. Also he is your ex it has nothing to do with you what he does anymore, even if he was your boyfriend I dont see how you could be mad at him for liking this picture, the picture is in no way directed at you maybe if it had something bad to do with ex's you could be offended. I think you just need to move on and stop worrying about things he is doing and saying on social media it will just make you obsess even more, maybe if you can't remove him as a friend, just hide his posts so you don't constantly see them.