Have you ever you will be forever alone?

I like someone who is already taken. So i do nothing. I hope my feelings go away soon. Now i am thinking i will never find love. I know it is silly but this feeling is just there.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I hope I won't be. Find a new guy don't go after a taken one.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• you'll feel lonely if you waited for love come from outside. many people put their happiness on others... that's why when the others leave they fall down.
    love comes without no reasons and falling in love is easy, but choosing the right person is not easy.
    be patient, cuz there's no certificates in school of love.

Good luck...

1|0
    0|0
  • I doubt you or I will end up "forever alone," but just in case we do, who cares? Think about it before you dismiss me. You don't need a guy to be happy and I don't need a girl to be happy. We can be absolutely content with ourselves and our lives. I'd be fine with a roof over my head and food on the table, and my dream CAREER: a cop in NYC (I'm in Long Island rn so it's not impossible).

0|0
    0|0
  • You will get over it. And yeah, I will be forever alone cause I chose to give up on dating almost a year ago.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it's likely I'll be forever alone. I make no effort into dating And I don't feel like trying.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'd rather die than be forever alone

1|0
    0|0
  • I hope I'm alone forever.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I'm a forever alone, too.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I thought so too, I had these thoughts until just recently (some months ago) and a guy who I'd known for some time asked to be my boyfriend. I guess that gave me some hope for the future. I sort of fear dying alone, but if that does happen, I'd just have to accept it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I hope i won't be -_-

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes