How do I know if my ex wants me back?

we broke up because he didn't know if he wanted to be with me or not, and he felt he didn't feel nothing. so he broke up with me. after that my cousin told me the truth he broke up with me because he felt fed up with the calling and sometimes jealousy. (which he was like this in the beginning). he cried and told me i was perfect for him and it sucks that he doesn't feel like he's supposed to. so i told him i don't want to lose him he said we could be friends and hang out. (we have the same friends by the way)

after the break up i didn't pick up his calls or text or if i did i was really short and mysterious. then i let it go and acted really normal and apologized for my reaction and told him that after the break up i have learned a lot about myself and that i hope one day we will work things out. he said time will tell, and lets see what happens.

i have text him not everyday and him too. like there is communication. one day we hanged out because my car broke down and he ended up helping me and us hanging out the whole day we had a blast! the next day we saw each other in this baseball game, only hi and bye (not in a bad way, normal)

after that day, he texts me to see how am i doing? and to know about me.

he is not an asshole he told me the less thing he wants in the world is to hurt me and i told him you already did. so he got really mad at himself.

I'm not calling him or texting him like i used to when we were together. if i do, maybe 2 or 3 times a week, like he does so he can miss me.

i miss him a lot! help!

20

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I broke up with my boyfriend two weeks ago too, all I can tell you is that you should just try giving him some space. stop txting him and talking to him let him think things through and maybe then when you both know what you want you can work things out...good luck

• He doesn't want you back. Hence the 'ex' in-front of 'boyfriend'.