Breaking up and moving out? boyfriend is adamant I stay here until I move? Is this healthy?

Anonymous
boyfriend of 6 years, living together for one year. I dropped the bomb friday: im no longer in love with him and feel like I don't hav my own identify and need time alone. There is no definite that we are breaking up but we are. He wants me to stay here, sleep in his bed with him etc until I move out... I feel like this isn't healthy. Even if we stay together I am still choosing to move out... he was mopey at first and sad and claims he is still hurt/broken hearted but like he's being really chill?

Might b Cuz we have to go to New Jersey this weekend for his brothers graduation and he still wants me to come. Should b kinda weird but his parents already paid for our hotel room.

Also im like 95% sold on my decision and feel liberated but im like 85% sold on breaking up but my thing is an i wrong or does this all sound weird and unhealthy? We continue to hav mind blowing/amazing sex. Better then usual and more frequent the last few days? Why is that? We aren't kissing Tho? Advice?
1
2