Found out my boyfriend (ex now) stole from me? Im hurt?

I need advice about an ex that stole from me. We work together and he pursued me for many months until finally he grew on me and i gave in. So romantically we were involved 2 months but knowing each other for almost 2 years. Well today i realized that he stole my iPad and some $. I broke up with him (he denied it but i know he did it) and filed a police report. Im heartbroken though. How can someone be so deceitful? He knew i had trust issues from the past and did this to me. I wish i never got involved with him but he was persistent. What makes someone do such an awful thing? Like im hurt but im done. I don't know whats worse cheating or stealin from your SO.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say stealing... Lying and cheating just show a lack of trust and communication between two people. But stealing is one-sided and shows deceit and a downright bogusness.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Yup, I had a boyfriend deceive me too. It's getting more common now a days. People have no respect for other people and their feelings.

My ex cheated on me the whole time. He also had me book a hotel for a trip we never ended up taking (he cancelled on me last minute - after the cancellation period). So he screwed me over for that.

I'm glad you filed a police report though. Hopefully the cops at least talked to him. He's a piece of doggy doo do if you ask me.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• My advice is invite him out to dinner and be a now show while your taking your shit back from his place.

To answer that they only care for themselves and no one else. Be happy you ended it quickly

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sorry

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• It's about his problem with theft and not about your worth as a women or his intent to deliberately stir up your trust-issues.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes