Am I overreacting?

Last March I broke up with a guy, let's call him loser, which I had been seeing for four months who was borderline emotionally abusive towards me. He would put me down, asking where I was and with who I was with, if I didn’t reply to him right away he would send me at least five messages and everything had to be on his terms and if he did something wrong he blamed it on me. He is vegan, so whenever I ate meat, he would say how a good person like me can eat meat. One time he tried to get in my pants and I said no I don't want to because I'm tired, then he went on top of me and said I have no say in this. I was shocked and pushed him off me. He told me that he was just kidding but from there it just went downhill.

So before everything went downhill, Loser met some of my friends and he added them on Facebook.

When it was over and my friend found out how he had been to me, they deleted him from Facebook and kept ignoring him when they saw him on campus. However, there is one friend, let's call him H, who didn't delete him and still talked to Loser. One time when I was drunk I told H what Loser had been towards me. I asked him if he could delete Loser, which he did and he promised me that he won't add him back or talk to Loser. However, yesterday found out on my own that H had readded loser on Facebook. I just saw red and felt so betrayed, so I decided that I don’t want anything to do with this so called “friend”. Am I overreacting?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Overreacting? No, I don't think so. Like others have said though, you can't control other people. Feel betrayed? Yup! I would too, and things like this have happened to me on the past also. I've never spoken to those people again and have no desire to do so. So I do my best to avoid them as much as possible. You have every right to be mad (I would too!). You do not have a right to tell H or others how to deal with your problem with Loser.

The best thing to do here is try to move on and let Loser and H do their own thing. At some point, other girls will see them as untrustworthy also, and react to them in their own way.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not at all. I mean, if one of my friends went through something like that, I'd never want to speak to the guy again. I'd be horrified and hurt on my friend's behalf. And I would expect my friends to also stop talking to him if I ever went through something like that with a guy.
    Your "friend" is being a two-faces little bitch. I would drop him if I were you, clearly he doesn't care about you and thinks that what this guy did is ok.