My boyfriend has broken up with me, but we still live together. I want him back... HELP PLEASE?

Bumblephe
My boyfriend and I have been together for almost 2 years and we live together with 2 crazy dogs (his dogs which I love). He travels a lot for work so I take care of things while he is gone, including the dogs which is a lot of work.
We live in an area which is quite far from my family and friends so it does get quite lonely and I rely on speaking with him everyday to get me through it.
2 months ago, he was showing me a video from Youtube on his phone when a notification popped up which said "Ally from Tinder". I lost me shit (obviously) but when he showed me his profile it said "just looking for friends, in a relationship" and there were pictures of me on there. He did call "Ally from Tinder" pretty" so it was mild flirting but I didn't get how he could be on this dating up just trying to look for friends.
Anyway, the last 2 months I suppose I was seeing if I could forgive him because he did admit he was wrong and has been trying to make it up to me, but unfortunately I have been treating him really badly and bringing it up every time we have a fight. I get really jealous if he is talking to female friends online etc.
He recently broke up with me, after I was thinking of breaking up with him because he just couldn't take it anymore I guess. Problem is we live together, we still love each other and he still wants me to live there with him and get this - still be exclusive. I don't see how we are broken up if everything is still going to be pretty much the same. But he is adamant that we have broken up and is not sure if we will get back together. He says "maybe one day, but not today". I have decided to stay at my sisters for a week to reset and think about things but I'm wondering if the right thing to do would be to keep living with him, be exclusive and pretty much housemates / friends with benefits until he sees that he wants to be my boyfriend again? Maybe if we cut all the fighting and learn to trust again, it could work again? Help!
2
0