Would you wish your ex a happy birthday?

Dating this guy , about 4 days ago, we came to blows on what we wanted. I want it to be serious at the moment he doesn't. We were fighting so much over the last few days it was horrible said some not very nice things like he was complete waste of my time and he was a liar.

He was still trying to get me to stick it out but I wanted the commitment right now. So there's really no point.

Tomorrow is his birthday and I'd like to wish him a happy birthday and tell him it wasn't a waste of my time because tbh I was really happy. I was just hurt when we had this fight and maybe in the future it could be different.

• Send him a happy birthday to let him know u still care
  • Don't send him one
  • Other
    Vote C

35

Most Helpful Guy

• i can't believe people actually ask such stupid questions, do what you want to do

• I can ask what I want. I can't understand why would take time to comment if its that stupid. Have you nothing better to do moron?

• Awe did I hit a nerve with the little reject.

• lol your lucky a guy like me would even talk to someone like you, bye

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, do what you want to do. I feel like if you want to do something, then you should just do it. It's not a big deal.