Would you wish your ex a happy birthday?

Dating this guy , about 4 days ago, we came to blows on what we wanted. I want it to be serious at the moment he doesn't. We were fighting so much over the last few days it was horrible said some not very nice things like he was complete waste of my time and he was a liar.

He was still trying to get me to stick it out but I wanted the commitment right now. So there's really no point.

Tomorrow is his birthday and I'd like to wish him a happy birthday and tell him it wasn't a waste of my time because tbh I was really happy. I was just hurt when we had this fight and maybe in the future it could be different.

• Send him a happy birthday to let him know u still care
    Vote A
  • Don't send him one
    Vote B
  • Other
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• i can't believe people actually ask such stupid questions, do what you want to do

0|0
    0|0
    • I can ask what I want. I can't understand why would take time to comment if its that stupid. Have you nothing better to do moron?

• Show All
    • Awe did I hit a nerve with the little reject.

• lol your lucky a guy like me would even talk to someone like you, bye

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, do what you want to do. I feel like if you want to do something, then you should just do it. It's not a big deal.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I had an ex that sent me a happy birthday out of blue after no contact for a long while. It messed with my mind for a while thinking about what it meant.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess it depends on how the relationship ended... if you're doing it as a way of getting back together then I'd say no.

0|0
    0|0
  • if I'm in contact with them and things didn't end on a bad note sure I do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I have no problem with that

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• One of them, yes. The other one, no. A Simeon happy birthday probably wouldn't hurt.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's up to u. i personally dont do it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes