Are you good with decoding body language?

I hung out with my ex. a few days ago. He broke up with me about 2 months ago. I am cool about it and have no problem being his friend. I know he still has strong feelings for me. I do too, but am honestly very happy for him.
So i was talking to some people in the bar, he didn't sit down, but stood facing me the whole time and at one point put his arm around my waist. I kinda pushed him away and said, go use the bathroom. (he has been saying he needs to use the bathroom).
what does these behavior mean?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• He's still comfortable with you to hold you in a dating-ish kind of way.

Don't let it happen. Either be in or be out, there is no half-way.

What Guys Said 4

• Okay first, did he stand up after sitting down, when he told you about his bathroom need? If he were standing the entire time, it's because he didn't, or couldn't, commit to the time there. He likely had his mind on something else.

• We were in one bar I told him I needed to go to the other to talk to the owner. We know both bars well.
      Got to Second bar, I said I wanted to sit closer to the bar owner so I can talk to him. He ordered his drinks. So he was standing up and facing me n bar owner. At one point he needed to used the bathroom because he already had two drinks from the first bar. then he put his arm around my waist I gently pushed him n saying go to the bsthroom.
      Why did he put his arm around my waist?

• Love mixed kids :). Mine are mixed. what are you doing in Japan? Are you into Asian girls or?
      Many from GAG feel that exs should not be friends.. whats your take on this?

• I'm not really sure what I'm into, I don't think much about this stuff, I do like their features though, jet black hair and dark eyes. I'm in Japan because I work here, it's closes and easy, though I am required to travel at times, when work requires me to. I'm all for whoever being friends. A person one feel comfortable around is a friend, whoever they may be.

• Well, yes to some extent I can decode body language.

• He's testing the waters, to see how far he can go. Pretty sure he wants to relieve some some good old memories.

• bar drinks waist touching TBH he probably wanted to bang you most likely

What Girls Said 1

• nope. I hardly can tell when someone like me. LOL

• This sigh can help you. You also need real life experience. So go out/work/school/date to learn about this...