WHY does my Ex-boyfriend still want to sleep with me?

Anonymous
We have been broken up for TWO YEARS!! I don’t want him were not getting back together. Were both in relationships. He asked me to hangout with him Sunday. So I said cool I haven’t see him in a year so we hung out he talked about us having sex and how he remember every time we had sex and every detail. He tells me he’s sorry about how we broke up and that he never cheated on me while we were together. Then he asks me about my current relationship. He said, “Are you two serious? Are you dating him to get married or just to pass the time?

If he dies today how would you feel about it? Then he started telling me about him and his girlfriend having issues. How she’s a jealous woman and wants a baby and he’s not ready for a baby. I gave him advice about what to do with his girlfriend and left it at that. He said, “You were cool. When we dated we didn’t have issues and the only problem we had was that you were moving out of state and I could not deal with that. I like hanging out with you. We never argued we didn’t fight like that”

I don’t get it, why haven’t he moved on. He’s in a relationship but CLEARLY he still wants something from me. He told me how he wants us to be better friends and hangout more and talk more. I said no. I have a boyfriend. I can't really do all that.
5
5