WHY does my Ex-boyfriend still want to sleep with me?

We have been broken up for TWO YEARS!! I don’t want him were not getting back together. Were both in relationships. He asked me to hangout with him Sunday. So I said cool I haven’t see him in a year so we hung out he talked about us having sex and how he remember every time we had sex and every detail. He tells me he’s sorry about how we broke up and that he never cheated on me while we were together. Then he asks me about my current relationship. He said, “Are you two serious? Are you dating him to get married or just to pass the time?

If he dies today how would you feel about it? Then he started telling me about him and his girlfriend having issues. How she’s a jealous woman and wants a baby and he’s not ready for a baby. I gave him advice about what to do with his girlfriend and left it at that. He said, “You were cool. When we dated we didn’t have issues and the only problem we had was that you were moving out of state and I could not deal with that. I like hanging out with you. We never argued we didn’t fight like that”

I don’t get it, why haven’t he moved on. He’s in a relationship but CLEARLY he still wants something from me. He told me how he wants us to be better friends and hangout more and talk more. I said no. I have a boyfriend. I can't really do all that.

55

Most Helpful Guy

• it's like... can we be a friends with benefits until things get better?
    staying in contact with him will ruin your current relationship. sudden friendship from you ex mean you're special... and that's why he asked you about how you're really serious about your relationship with someone else (not him).

tell him that you forgave him before he ask, not cuz you have a feelings for him.. but cuz you became a different person with a different happy mentality and it's too late to become a friends again... and you hope his relationship will get better.. but you're not a good adviser+ good luck.

Good luck...

Most Helpful Girl

• This is a textbook example of a fuck boy with no game. He's not even slick about how pathetically desperate he is. Please, don't give him those panties again. I can't tell you how many times this has happened to me lol Then you cry yourself to sleep over shame. It's not worth it - tell him Killer-Queen said fuck off lmao

• Thanks for MHO - I'm glad my advice was useful. I wish someone told me that stuff to save me the trouble and anguish lol Hindsight...
      They ALWAYS come running back up until they get nearer to 30 and then settle down with a baby. Even then, that won't even stop one or two who have the gall to reach our to complain about their wife. It's pure manipulation and they need to be shamed and laughed at for the piece of fuck boy trash they turn out to be. Leave the past in the past.

What Guys Said 4

• I've been hanging out a few times with some girls since I met my wife. That doesn't mean I wanted to get in their panties. And that didn't happen either.

• Yes you have really big self esteem, if you find out that the boy you currently date don't love you the same that this boy loves you... then one day you'll regret
    the same way my ex break up after 4 years with me... to find the happiness...

• Exactly who broke up w who? From what you wrote it sounds as though he regrets the choice he made in being w this other chick. She sounds to controlling or something, he probably realizes now he had it so much better w you. It's possible he just may want to scheme you on the side but I'm going w my first opinion.

• I broke up with him.

• She felt I was using him and that I should get a car and he has bills of his own. She told me that to my face one day.

• Ok. That makes more sense. I still think he wants you back. You must be gorgeous?

• you're probably better with sex

What Girls Said 4

• he miss tha pussy without the nagging, so he's going back to the person who gave him that: u. tell him to eff out of there and go impregnate his girlfriend, the last thing he wants from u is to be "friends"

• he is complaining about his actual relationship to get in your pants... sounds like a trap

• Men don't like sex thats why!

• 📢 WARNING ⚠ HE IS DESPERATE!!! ABORT MISSION, I REPEAD ABORT MISSION!!