Yesterday I ended it with my girlfriend... again. did I overreact?

golani
we've been "together" on and off for 2 years. 3 months ago we started talking again, and i told her i want something serious this time around and i want her to be my girlfriend, and then a month later we decided to give it another try. but we still were not "boyfriend and girlfriend". she said that she needs time, and we're making progress slowly, and that she needs to move at her own pace. i know she has so much feelings for me, and she is committed to me and loyal 100%.

so there i was, yesterday, 2 months after agreeing to give it another shot. i told her from day 1 i want her to by my girlfriend and officially date her.. because since we've met, i've been "the guy she is seeing" and i told her i dont want that anymore. i want to know that she is my girlfriend and i am her boyfriend.

then she started crying and telling me "we're getting there, i'm with you right now, we're together exclusively, but i just need a little more time for us to be so official like that". to be fair, i understand her because we have been through a lot, but i've prove to her that i am serious this time and i want to be her boyfriend, how fucking long can she expect me to wait? how many times can the girl say i need time i need time i need time.

so i ended it, and before i left she said "i'm sorry and its selfish for me to keep you waiting like this. you dont deserve this. if i were you i wouldn't wait for me either." then i walked away she kissed me on the cheek and grabbed me tight and wouldn't let me go, but my cab was downstairs and i really had to leave.
4
0