Merp. Feeling under the weather and need something to do. What are your hobbies?

Anonymous
So it's been a month since I broke up with my boyfriend of 2 years... after going back and forth with the emotional abuse, I called it quits. I miss him so much but only the happy mom ents (obviously). I haven't had any contact nor has he contacted me. I feel like crap because it makes me question his true feelings about me throughout the relationship and how much I meant to him.

The only thing he said after I walked out of our (now his apartment) was that he was very sorry it didn't work out this time. He also said it was a good idea since I keeps neglecting me. By neglecting, I mean not compromising with me or finding solutions to our problems and neglecting my emotional side (QT, affection, etc). I don't know, things just spiraled. And here I am, writing on here after a couple of months.

Break up suck. Funny thing is that he said he was sad that we weren't going to talk again. Ah! As if. Anyways yah :/
+1 y
And I need a couple of new hobbies. I already have a few that I do but some I use to do with him so 🙄
1
4