My friend told the guy I like him and I told her not to tell him.

One of my friend told the guy I like I liked him and I asked her not to tell him. She says she didn't tell him but I have like 5 people that know she did.

• Stay he friend
  • Ask her y she did it
  • Forget her
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:
but I'm his best friend and I didn't want it to be wired between us so I didn't want him to know.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• I miss high school when my biggest problem was my friend blabbed a secret to a boy I liked...

it's not a big deal, it's not something you should break off the friendship for. get over it. sure, it sucks and it's embarrassing now, but it's not the end of the world.

What Guys Said 1

• Back when I was in school, girls played games too, not wanting a guy to know that a girl liked him. In case you did not know it, we guys are not mind readers. Sometimes we are involved in so many things both at school as well as at home. If you like us, then how about maybe give us a clue. It doesn't make you a slut just because you like a guy.

What Girls Said 2

• things like this happens to everyone..and frankly its not a big deal at all..there are much bigger problems out there to worry about..she told him..so what? now he knows, at least you got some closure and you may find out if he likes you back or not...=]

• This stuff happens all the time. trust me, even when you are in college, this will still happen. Instead of being mad at at her, tell her thanks! Hey, now you don't have to go day by day knowing he doesn't know you like him. Now that he knows, you should go up to him and talk. and just take it from there