Which is the best way to respond?

My ex boyfriend wants me
Back and he hates that I call him my ex boyfriend
He hurt me
So I told him we can be friends For now until well I don't know

And we were only dating for 2 months
And he's ex girlfriend before me of 2 years
Is now contacting him
And asking about me and everything
Was that him trying to get me jealous since all my guy friends hate him and he knows this

35

Most Helpful Guy

• Forget him and make him stay an ex

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all he's still in contact with an ex who he's known a lot longer. He needs to cut that tie first. Him trying to make you jealous is childish and immature. You don't want to deal with it.
    He hurt you. Has he changed at all for you to take him back? Are you willing to risk being hurt again in the same way? As they say, the best predictor of future behaviour is the past.
    Being friends might not be an option. If you're fine with him kissing another girl in front of you and do not feel jealous whatsoever. If he has any feelings left he won't allow you to move on. He'll constantly act this way.
    So now make your choice. Cut him out of your life and move on completely, or work through things with him after he's cut ties with his ex and is willing to change.

What Guys Said 4

• People are ex's for a reason. The fact he's staying in contact with a previous ex of his, also has red flags waving like crazy. Add in your male friends dislike him, and you have the makings of a disaster if you decide to spend time with this guy. Your male friends are telling you things about him because they care about YOU and your well being. Listen to them!

• You shouldn't consider being friends with him

• an ex should stay an ex. you should move on.

• Tell him to fuck off, eat shit, and get fuct.

• And just to rub it in, next time you see him tell him "show me your asshole bitch".

What Girls Said 2

• Don't be friends and don't get back with him out of sympathy. Stop contacting him because you're only giving him false hope, and it will cause problems for you.

• he is an ex and should stay that way