I'm leaving my girl friend 😤 ?

She got a breast reduction after telling me she wouldn't. She went from a DD to an A cup. So I'm leaving her. What would you do? Or how do you feel about this?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Didn't you ask this the other day and said you were trying to be supportive? Lol what happened. And why are you leaving, because you think her boobs are too small now?

4|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally, I prefer the A cup boobs. I think you are being very shallow. It's not an easy procedure, so there must have been a good reason for it. I think I've seen you mention this before, when you wanted to be supportive.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• I think you've asked this before and we're like "I'm trying to be supportive and all" well I don't see how breaking up with her is being supportive but ok, if you were only with her because of her boobs in the first place I guess you're both better off without each other anyways.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes you should definitely leave her. I left my first husband after his penis reduction. 😐

0|1
    0|0
  • You're a dick. If you really loved her, you would've supported her. I hope she leaves you before you break up with her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Since it seems like you were only with her for her big boobs, I'd say that she's the one benefitting from you leaving her.

0|0
    0|0
  • So... you were with her just because of her boobs?
    Shallow much?

0|0
    0|0
  • Weird why did she do that? C would be enough 😱

0|1
    0|0
  • You're leaving her... Because of her boob size? That just screams shallow. Please leave her, she deserves better.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I have seen this question an awful lot lately.
    But yes, you are right that she should've talked to you about this if she did want it, when she said she didn't.
    Breaking up shouldn't be needed, but I get why you want to do that. It's a pretty big deal of changing the entire front

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes you should , I would have done the same but not for the reduction but for the act of not asking or taking tour opinion in this important matter

0|1
    0|0
  • Good move bro. I think we all would do the same.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes