I'm leaving my girl friend 😤 ?

She got a breast reduction after telling me she wouldn't. She went from a DD to an A cup. So I'm leaving her. What would you do? Or how do you feel about this?

84

Most Helpful Girl

• Didn't you ask this the other day and said you were trying to be supportive? Lol what happened. And why are you leaving, because you think her boobs are too small now?

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally, I prefer the A cup boobs. I think you are being very shallow. It's not an easy procedure, so there must have been a good reason for it. I think I've seen you mention this before, when you wanted to be supportive.