How to move on from the guy who I didn't even date... but 5 days later he goes and actually dates someone?

Anonymous
So, I was talking to this guy for 2 months, it was kind of a rough 2 months but they were also filled with some of my best memories. When I met this guy, I had just gotten out of a 2 year relationship, so I was still pretty hurt. Long story short, this guy and I talked for about 2 months (never officially dated) and while we were talking his "ex" comes back in the picture. I say "ex" because they talked for like a month but she friendzoned him 3 months before (the same month my ex and I broke up... by the way him and I were still friends cause he came back in the picture, but I lost feeling for him and started to like this new guy) anyways, so me and the new guy got In a fight, and he continued to use what I said while I was angry against me. He then broke things off, and 5 days later goes back to his "ex" who he claimed had no feelings for. They've been dating for 3 weeks now and apparently "love" each other already, and the guy hates me now? Also, last week was prom, and he told his best friend (who is my best friend) that he wanted to cheat on his girlfriend with me, and then she found out and they're still together. So, I'm still hung up on this guy bc we went from talking every day for 2 months and I catching feelings to him leaving me, getting a girlfriend, and then wanting to cheat on her... even though they "love" each other. I just need advice to help move on from this guy...
1
2