Can someone give me a pep talk or help me? I got so attached to this guy so quickly, and he is destroying my confidence, I don't know what to do?

Reggaemybai
I rarely fall for guys, but when I do... I fall hard and fast. I'm not gonna go into specifics for what happened recently, but basically I want exclusivity and he "isn't ready due to trust issues and heart break from over a year and a half ago." We've seen each other 5 times total, over a few weeks. We've slept together once. I am fully in my feelings for him and I don't know what to do. He's 28, I'm 22. I know I need to let him go for my own health and self respect, especially if he is "open to meet other women" but I feel so sad and empty and I don't know why. I also know I can have almost any single guy I desire, due to my looks and I have a good persona, but this guy is destroying my confidence and hope in men wanting me at all anymore.
3
0