Why I have nightmares whenever she is not in my life? She is not my gf?

Before i met her i was making big decisions in my life and was constantly having nightmares about the past. After i met her the nightmares stopped. When we both left each other lives i had the nightmares again. When we got back the nightmares stopped and now after we left each other again i had a nightmare again. Whats wrong with me? We are not dating or friends we are just a good help and caring about each other.

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably you think a lot about the past and present and maybe the future so when she came into your life I think she colored your life which in result reduced your stress and you May was thinking in things less than before so you was fine but without her you think a lot.

What Girls Said 3

• Your connection is deep and meaningful. You need her, and maybe these nightmares symbolize fear of losing her. Do you want to be with her? What happens in these nightmares?

Here...
    https://www.edreaminterpretation.org

• I don't really know i mean she is the nicest person i ever met but i can't trust her as potential girlfriend, however i would like to be her friend. But we always leave each other suddenly and now im trying to move on i can't wait forever. My nightmares started after i tried to leave my past behind. They are mostly about my past my family and the job i used to have. Thanks for the link seems intersting.

• Thanks for your input lol... didn't think of that. It took me like 5 years to get a smart phone... so I know how not wanting to get involved with social media can be! Lol. She sounds nice :/ Can you get her number somehow?

• You are welcome 😝. Yes she is nice. She get happy when she help me. No I can't get her number.

• I think maybe it is because you both like each other.

• Seems like you had a close person to tr all to and since she's nolonger around , you haven't been getting things off of your chest as you should.

• *a close friend to talk to* ... typo

What Guys Said 0