I have an ex and I still like him, but he has a girlfriend. They both know I like him.

Should I keep waiting for him and try to get together with him when he and his girl break up or should I move on. I really like him and miss him. Should I keep talking to him as a friend?

40

Most Helpful Girl

• move on. no question about it. its not fair on you or his new girlfriend. you deserve more than that, you'll find someone who wants you and noone else so you won't have to wait. and think about it. how would you feel if you were with someone and there ex was hanging about just waitin for you to break up? relationships are hard enough without someone hanging over you all the time wishing you would split.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Move on, keep away because you're only hurting yourself, it hurts to know that the person you care about is with someone else. And if he knows that you like him and have not tried to get back with you then that means he doesn’t want to and he obviously loves his girlfriend. You deserve to be happy so, try to move on, take it one step at a time eventually those feelings will go away.

• Move on and be fair to his girlfriend. I know you still like him but you guys had your time. How would you feel if you knew your boyfriend's ex was waiting for the right moment to get him back. You don't want to be that girl. There are so many other guys out there who can make you happy. The friendship will just keep you hanging on, just try to move on as much as possible.

• Move on ur wasting ur time watien

for him..and if they know of course they

are going to make you suffer and stay togeather longer

give them the benefit of a doubt,