Guys, It's always easy to end a relationship?

4 weeks ago my ex-bf broke up with me in a extremely cold way... he just disappeared and then I asked "are we broken up?" and he replied yes (via text). I loved him very much and I guess he loved me too. He never tried to contact me since then. So I have to ask: it's always that easy for you guys? :(

My ex boyfriend was depressed, battling pills addiction and lost all of his money at that time.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Well, not easy if he had really loved you, if he has ended it easily means he never really loved you in the first place, he never really got attached to you emotionally.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't describe it as easy because it's very unpleasant to disappoint people, for me anyway. It does help that I've found when a woman says she loves you the only objective manifestation of this love is that she now expects you to do what she want you to do, usually things you would much rather not do. In return she is usually quite willing to do all sorts of stuff for you you don't care about much. Women with an objective sense of fairness are damn thin on the ground.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes