If you could send an anonymous text to your ex, what would it be?

It could be funny, sexy, something you always wanted to say to them but never could, prank, or anything.
Or something even that could provoke them and regret their decision?
So, here's what I might send... after reading everyone's suggestion:

Distance measures the strength of a horse, time measures a person's character. :D

1317

Most Helpful Guy

• "Hi, you've exceeded your monthly data usage by 3.24gb. A surcharge of $30 per gb has been added to your next bill.

• Nice. Make them anxious!

Most Helpful Girl

• " you honestly need to work on your anger. No girl should ever feel ugly because of all the hate and anger you kept bottled up for sometime. And when you first laid your hand on a woman, you're no longer a "man." "